Please help our community — upload your photos of 15628271.
Spare Part Information
This is a panel, plenum side (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 26 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15628271. Please keep in mind that this panel is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This panel comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this panel will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This panel 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15628271 Panel Dimensions and Packaging Options
This panel comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 15628271 Panel
|$52.45 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 15628271 Has Been Superseded
- 15628271 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 15628271 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15594265 is interchangeable with 15628271 since August 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14062353 was replaced with 15594265 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14030557 was replaced with 14062353 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15628271 panel Fits
Parts Related To 15628271 panel:
- Plug 06256958
- Bolt 11509699
- Insulator 11515174
- Frame 12544502
- Housing 14024079
- Bracket 14028797
- Bracket 14031848
- Panel 14041445