Please help our community — upload your photos of 15665557.
Spare Part Information
This is a pinion, cotter 1/8 x 1 1/2, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 15665557. Please keep in mind that this pinion is interchangeable with 12548332 for the U.S. market since September 1, 1994.
This pinion has dimensions 0.30 in × 4.00 in × 1.40 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this pinion will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pinion 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15665557 Pinion Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pinion comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.00 in × 1.40 in × 0.30 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Part 15665557 Has Been Superseded
- 15988034 is discontinued since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 12548332 was replaced with 00103387 on August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12548332 was replaced with 14054921 on August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12548332 was replaced with 15988034 on August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15665557 is interchangeable with 12548332 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.