Please help our community — upload your photos of 15679715.
This is a stud, clutch fork ball (m12x1.75, 17.4 sphere), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1998. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15679715. Please keep in mind that this stud is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 2011, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This stud has dimensions 1.10 in × 2.60 in × 1.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This stud 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stud will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15679715 Stud
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 15679715 has been superseded
- 15679715 is discontinued since April 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 15679715 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14036046 was replaced with 15679715 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14036046 was replaced with 15679715 on February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 14036046 was replaced with 15679715 on August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 15679660 was replaced with 15679715 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15679715 stud fits
Parts related to 15679715 stud:
- Pinion 00274584
- Bearing 00476574
- Bolt 00476576
- Washer 09439514
- Plate 10079900
- Bearing 10085246
- Stud 10150004
- Fork 10192223
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: