Please help our community — upload your photos of 15700792.
This is a lever, automatic transmission cont, for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 97 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1985 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15700792.
This lever has dimensions 1.10 in × 12.60 in × 6.00 in, it has a weight of 7.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15700792 Lever
Part 15700792 has been superseded
- 15700794 was replaced with 15700792 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15700794 was replaced with 15700792 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15692370 was replaced with 15700794 on April 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15674930 is interchangeable with 15700794 since June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 15568861 is interchangeable with 15692370 since August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 15682573 is interchangeable with 15568861 since August 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 14056843 was replaced with 15674930 on March 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15700792 lever fits
Parts related to 15700792 lever:
- Spring 00349406
- Washer 00492346
- Bushing 01377083
- Insulator 01604854
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Grommet 03975131
- Washer 04722812
- Screw 10005963
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: