Please help our community — upload your photos of 15714009.
This is a stud, tool stowage, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 78 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15714009. Please keep in mind that this stud is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This stud has dimensions 1.00 in × 9.60 in × 3.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This stud 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stud will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15714009 Stud
|$2.91 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 15714009 has been superseded
- 15714009 is discontinued since March 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 15714009 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15962690 was replaced with 15714009 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15962690 is interchangeable with 15714009 since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15667247 was replaced with 15962690 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 15531611 was replaced with 15962690 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15714009 stud fits
Parts related to 15714009 stud:
- Retainer 11609971
- Handle 12387938
- Socket 15548837
- Jack 15622826
- Label 15622827
- Retainer 15627858
- Extension 15639091
- Tray 15639595
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: