Please help our community — upload your photos of 15725802.
Spare Part Information
This is a panel, plenum, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 28 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15725802. Please keep in mind that this panel is discontinued for Canada market since January 3, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2009.
This panel has dimensions 7.00 in × 64.00 in × 3.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this panel will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This panel 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15725802 Panel Dimensions and Packaging Options
This panel comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 64.00 in × 3.00 in × 7.00 in.
Part 15725802 Has Been Superseded
- 15725802 is discontinued since January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15976079 was replaced with 15725802 on January 2, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15725802 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15976079 is interchangeable with 15725802 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15604518 is interchangeable with 15976079 since April 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 14038999 is interchangeable with 15604518 since July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00462079 was replaced with 14038999 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15725802 panel Fits
Parts Related To 15725802 panel:
- Cover 00346042
- Extension 00462077
- Screen 03014349
- Bolt 06271980
- Nut 09423053
- Screw 09433365
- Screw 09438956
- Screw 11501167