Please help our community — upload your photos of 15817499.
Spare Part Information
This is a pipe, trans fluid clr inlet (from radiator to connect) (code unk, uhj, 6598, uhs) (acdelco #15817499), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 85 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2003 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15817499, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pipe has dimensions 2.00 in × 13.80 in × 2.80 in, it has a weight of 3.36 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 18 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pipe will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pipe 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15817499 Pipe Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pipe comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 13.80 in × 2.80 in × 2.00 in and weight of 3.36 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 18 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773022640.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 15817499 Pipe
|$17.64 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$18.01 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$19.09 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$19.76 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$22.51 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 15817499 Has Been Superseded
- 15196378 was replaced with 15817499 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15196378 was replaced with 15817499 on September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15056599 was replaced with 15196378 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15056598 was replaced with 15196378 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15056601 was replaced with 15196378 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15056602 was replaced with 15196378 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15176231 was replaced with 15056598 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15176227 was replaced with 15056599 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15176229 was replaced with 15056601 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15176230 was replaced with 15056602 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15817499 pipe Fits