Please help our community — upload your photos of 15847621.
This is a panel, rear wheelhouse inner, for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 199 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2000 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15847621.
This panel has dimensions 7.70 in × 34.00 in × 12.40 in, it has a weight of 5.23 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This panel 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this panel will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15847621 Panel
|$73.37 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$73.37 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$79.37 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$79.38 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$86.71 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$88.94 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 15847621 has been superseded
- 15062446 was replaced with 15847621 on October 1, 2012 for Canada market;
- 15062446 is interchangeable with 15847621 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15294663 is interchangeable with 15062446 since October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15112210 is interchangeable with 15062446 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15722491 is interchangeable with 15062446 since October 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15847621 panel fits
Parts related to 15847621 panel:
- Stud 11609625
- Support 15040175
- Support 15040176
- Reinforcement 15084017
- Brace 15090582
- Brace 15107879
- Reinforcement 15115643
- Sill 15115647
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: