Please help our community — upload your photos of 15908858.
This is a plug, floor panel drain hole (38.1 millimeter), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, and Opel automobiles. It fits for 988 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., and Europe from 1982 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15908858, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This plug has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.80 in × 2.80 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This plug 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15908858 Plug
|$2.90 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.90 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.01 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.14 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.43 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$4.23 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$4.40 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 15908858 has been superseded
- 15800722 was replaced with 15908858 on May 1, 2010 for Canada market;
- 15800722 is interchangeable with 15908858 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 15122907 is interchangeable with 15800722 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 10334481 is interchangeable with 15800722 since November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15766910 is interchangeable with 15122907 since August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15713192 is interchangeable with 15766910 since May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 22617977 is interchangeable with 15766910 since April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10254135 is interchangeable with 22617977 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10064426 was replaced with 10254135 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10064423 was replaced with 10254135 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10064600 is interchangeable with 10064423 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10186714 was replaced with 10064600 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 10064423 was replaced with 10064600 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 20351842 was replaced with 10064600 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01729862 was replaced with 10064600 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 20517625 was replaced with 10064426 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 20257051 was replaced with 01729862 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15908858 plug fits
Parts related to 15908858 plug:
- Reinforcement 10398464
- Reinforcement 10398465
- Nut 11588953
- Bracket 15104253
- Bracket 15104254
- Reinforcement 15104920
- Brace 15105610
- Reinforcement 15122917
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: