Please help our community — upload your photos of 15943270.
Spare Part Information
This is an absorber, rear shock (acdelco #540-311), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 33 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1997 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 15943270, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This absorber has dimensions 3.10 in × 22.20 in × 3.40 in, it has a weight of 3.83 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 4 units
This merchendise product has Limited Lifetime Warranty, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this absorber will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This absorber 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15943270 Absorber Dimensions and Packaging Options
This absorber comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 22.20 in × 3.40 in × 3.10 in and weight of 3.83 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 4 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40707773297054.
Pallet packaging contains 144 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773297055.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 15943270 Absorber
|$61.93 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$66.64 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$67.00 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$72.06 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$90.08 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Bel Air, MD
Part 15943270 Has Been Superseded
- 10331458 was replaced with 15943270 on July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 88963482 is interchangeable with 15943270 since November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 10311197 was replaced with 15943270 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 10331459 was replaced with 88963482 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10406052 was replaced with 10331459 on March 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 10318617 is interchangeable with 10331458 since August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 10406050 is interchangeable with 10310676 since February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10310676 is interchangeable with 10331459 since February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10413405 is interchangeable with 10311197 since February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10401283 was replaced with 10406052 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10401282 was replaced with 10406050 on May 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10245075 is interchangeable with 10401282 since October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10288272 is interchangeable with 10401282 since July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10245076 is interchangeable with 10401283 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15943270 absorber Fits
Parts Related To 15943270 absorber:
- Bolt 09595178
- Bolt 10221918
- Rod 10245055
- Insulator 10245059
- Bumper 10245194
- Retainer 10245195
- Washer 10257765
- Bolt 10270104