Please help our community — upload your photos of 15946732.
Spare Part Information
This is a hub, front wheel (with bearing & wheel speed sensor) (may appear different than old) (acdelco #fw338), for Hummer, Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 153 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 15946732, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This hub has a weight of 17.33 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 60 units.
This merchendise product has Limited Lifetime Warranty, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this hub will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This hub 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15946732 Hub Dimensions and Packaging Options
This hub comes in retail packaging with weight of 17.33 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 60 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 15946732 Hub
|$280.23 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$301.52 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$303.14 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$326.08 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$331.18 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$433.08 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 15946732 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 15946732 Has Been Superseded
- 89059057 was replaced with 15946732 on July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15225751 was replaced with 15946732 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15225770 was replaced with 15946732 on July 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 15225750 was replaced with 15946732 on April 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 89059056 was replaced with 15225750 on April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 89059059 was replaced with 15225770 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15064670 was replaced with 89059057 on November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15104907 was replaced with 89059056 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15104582 was replaced with 89059059 on July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15112408 is interchangeable with 89059056 since March 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15112409 is interchangeable with 89059057 since March 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15112411 is interchangeable with 89059059 since December 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15042868 was replaced with 15104582 on September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15753476 was replaced with 15104907 on September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15719015 was replaced with 15042868 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15946732 hub Fits
Parts Related To 15946732 hub:
- Stud 11588810
- Connector 12167120
- Lock 12186353
- Seal 15017464
- Clip 15112377
- Clip 15715952
- Clip 15715954
- Clip 15715956