Please help our community — upload your photos of 15974909.
This is a ring, 3/8 (acdelco #15974909), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 171 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15974909, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This ring has dimensions 0.20 in × 2.60 in × 1.90 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This ring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this ring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15974909 Ring
Part 15974909 has been superseded
- 09421540 was replaced with 15974909 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09421540 was replaced with 15974909 on March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 09413183 was replaced with 09421540 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00274617 was replaced with 09421540 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09413182 was replaced with 09421540 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09436645 was replaced with 09421540 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 09868839 was replaced with 09421540 on July 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15974909 ring fits
Parts related to 15974909 ring:
- Ring 07829495
- Retainer 08631039
- Ring 08631136
- Ring 08631210
- Ring 08643058
- Washer 08644664
- Sprocket 08644677
- Washer 08644684
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: