Please help our community — upload your photos of 15976157.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, center pillar garnish (neutral), for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 29 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15976157. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 2011, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This molding has dimensions 5.00 in × 49.00 in × 24.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 15976157 Has Been Superseded
- 15976157 is discontinued since February 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 15976157 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15046593 was replaced with 15976157 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15976157 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15046593 is interchangeable with 15976157 since February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15976157 molding Fits
Parts Related To 15976157 molding:
- Bolt 11504547
- Screw 11513775
- Nut 11517397
- Retainer 11561094
- Retainer 11610286
- Retainer 12337962
- Handle 12490827
- Handle 15023776