Please help our community — upload your photos of 15979223.
Spare Part Information
This is a lever, trfer case cont (includes pivot), for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 91 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15979223. Please keep in mind that this lever is discontinued for Canada market since January 3, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2009.
This lever has dimensions 3.60 in × 6.30 in × 15.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15979223 Lever Dimensions and Packaging Options
This lever comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.30 in × 15.60 in × 3.60 in.
Part 15979223 Has Been Superseded
- 15979223 is discontinued since January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15979223 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15548587 was replaced with 15979223 on February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15696737 was replaced with 15979223 on April 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15640313 was replaced with 15696737 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 15696737 was replaced with 15640313 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 15696738 was replaced with 15640313 on August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15979223 lever Fits
Parts Related To 15979223 lever:
- Bolt 01640810
- Bolt 11508256
- Bolt 15528731
- Bracket 15686544
- Rod 15696744
- Rod 15696746
- Swivel 15696747
- Indicator 15697851