Please help our community — upload your photos of 16158305.
This is a cluster, instrument (vacuum fluorescent) (counterclockwise, cma), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 26 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 16158305. Please keep in mind that this cluster is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This cluster 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cluster will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 16158305 Cluster
|$352.15 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 16158305 has been superseded
- 16158305 is discontinued since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 16158305 is discontinued since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 16153945 was replaced with 16158305 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25088409 was replaced with 16153945 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 25085887 was replaced with 25088409 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 16158305 cluster fits
Parts related to 16158305 cluster:
- Bulb 09421330
- Bulb 09433184
- Bolt 16126362
- Cluster 16159955
- Cluster 16159965
- Cluster 16160235
- Cluster 16162345
- Cluster 16162355
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: