Please help our community — upload your photos of 16187521.
This is an eprom, engine control module (eprom, engine control module (1991) (v2, 3)) (l05, mt1) (except nm8), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 67 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 16187521, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This eprom has dimensions 2.10 in × 3.90 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This eprom 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this eprom will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 16187521 Eprom
|$58.80 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 16187521 has been superseded
- 16187521 is discontinued since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 16187521 is discontinued since December 4, 2004 for Canada market;
- 16173073 was replaced with 16187521 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 16161192 was replaced with 16173073 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 16161201 was replaced with 16173073 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 16161217 was replaced with 16173073 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 16162306 was replaced with 16173073 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 16187521 eprom fits
Parts related to 16187521 eprom:
- Washer 02077521
- Screw 11508917
- Connector 12092249
- Connector 12110113
- Connector 12110115
- Bolt 12337892
- Housing 15573297
- Retainer 15573298
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: