Please help our community — upload your photos of 16244877.
Spare Part Information
This is an eprom, powertrain control module (use on trans with tag code 4hap or 4hcp or 4bup and with 10225930 fuel injector pump.), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 12 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. in 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 16244877. Please keep in mind that this eprom is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since December 4, 2004.
This eprom has dimensions 2.10 in × 3.90 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this eprom will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This eprom 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 16244877 Eprom Dimensions and Packaging Options
This eprom comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.90 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in.
Part 16244877 Has Been Superseded
- 16244877 is discontinued since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 16244877 is discontinued since December 4, 2004 for Canada market;
- 16217113 was replaced with 16244877 on December 3, 2004 for Canada market;
- 16217113 was replaced with 16244877 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 16210082 was replaced with 16217113 on February 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 16207349 was replaced with 16210082 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Cars 16244877 eprom Fits
Parts Related To 16244877 eprom:
- Washer 02077521
- Screw 11508917
- Connector 12110207
- Connector 12110244
- Connector 12160778
- Connector 12160779
- Bolt 12337892
- Housing 15573297