Please help our community — upload your photos of 17113279.
This is a valve, exhaust gas recirculation (acdelco #214-5594), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 17113279. Please keep in mind that this valve is interchangeable with 17113534 for the U.S. market since March 1, 1998.
This valve has dimensions 3.70 in × 6.30 in × 4.70 in, it has a weight of 2.21 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 17113279 has been superseded
- 17113534 is interchangeable with 12578044 since July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 17113279 is interchangeable with 17113534 since March 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 17093134 is interchangeable with 17113279 since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 17112963 was replaced with 17093134 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17112706 was replaced with 17112963 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: