Please help our community — upload your photos of 18012741.
This is a switch, brake fluid level indicator (*kit1) (acdelco #18012741), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 849 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1986 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18012741, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 15000 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18012741 Switch
Part 18012741 has been superseded
- 18043666 is interchangeable with 18012741 since August 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 18040246 is interchangeable with 18012741 since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18029973 is interchangeable with 18012741 since December 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 22688454 was replaced with 18029973 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 18012132 was replaced with 18012741 on January 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 18014181 was replaced with 18012741 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18012741 switch fits
Parts related to 18012741 switch:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: