Please help our community — upload your photos of 18013415.
Spare Part Information
This is a cylinder, brake master, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 77 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18013415. Please keep in mind that this cylinder is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cylinder will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This cylinder 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 18013415 Cylinder Dimensions and Packaging Options
This cylinder comes in retail packaging.
Part 18013415 Has Been Superseded
- 18013415 is discontinued since September 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 18007174 is interchangeable with 18013415 since February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 18011664 is interchangeable with 18013415 since June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 18007142 was replaced with 18007174 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 18006244 was replaced with 18007142 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 18004852 was replaced with 18006244 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18013415 cylinder Fits
Parts Related To 18013415 cylinder:
- Clip 00342677
- Hose 09768127
- Hose 09768144
- Bolt 11569669
- Clip 14004512
- Bracket 14036695
- Bracket 14036696
- Hose 17999969