18014007, Piston kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 18014007.
Spare Part Information
This is a piston kit, vacuum power booster, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 29 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18014007. Please keep in mind that this piston kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This piston kit comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this piston kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This piston kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 18014007 Piston kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This piston kit comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 18014007 Piston kit
|$59.95 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 18014007 Has Been Superseded
- 18014007 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 18014007 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18003839 was replaced with 18014007 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 18007874 was replaced with 18013582 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 18013583 was replaced with 18014007 on February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 18013582 is interchangeable with 18014007 since January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18014007 piston kit Fits
Parts Related To 18014007 piston kit:
- Washer 00410230
- Clip 00478601
- Washer 00492346
- Spacer 01497009
- Tubing 03750950
- Hose 09438124
- Gasket 09791640
- Tube 10046035