18014779, Repair kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 18014779.
This is a repair kit, vacuum power booster, for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 106 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1981 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18014779. Please keep in mind that this repair kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2007, and is discontinued for Canada market since September 10, 2005.
This repair kit comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This repair kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this repair kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18014779 Repair kit
|$27.77 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 18014779 has been superseded
- 18014779 is discontinued since January 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 18014779 is discontinued since September 10, 2005 for Canada market;
- 18007844 was replaced with 18014779 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 18007855 was replaced with 18014779 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 18007847 was replaced with 18014779 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18014779 repair kit fits
Parts related to 18014779 repair kit:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: