18021981, Valve kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 18021981.
This is a valve kit, power brake booster vacuum check (with grommet) (*kit1, kit2) (acdelco #179-1265), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 107 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1964 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18021981, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve kit has dimensions 1.20 in × 2.80 in × 2.80 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 50 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This valve kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18021981 Valve kit
Part 18021981 has been superseded
- 18021981 is discontinued since October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 18003614 was replaced with 18021981 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 18005536 is interchangeable with 18003614 since April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 18000139 was replaced with 18003614 on April 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 05472419 was replaced with 18000139 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 00546326 was replaced with 18000139 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18021981 valve kit fits
Parts related to 18021981 valve kit:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: