18023341, Shoe kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 18023341.
This is a shoe kit, rear brake (13 x 2.5 brakes, includes primary & secondary shoes & lngs, delphi chassistos free) (delphi) (acdelco #171-528), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 81 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1979 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18023341, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This shoe kit has dimensions 5.40 in × 16.40 in × 11.10 in, it has a weight of 14.13 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 56 units and a weight of 791.00 pounds
This shoe kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shoe kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18023341 Shoe kit
Part 18023341 has been superseded
- 18023341 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 12370010 is interchangeable with 18023341 since July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 15662503 is interchangeable with 12370010 since April 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00372378 was replaced with 15662503 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 15596619 was replaced with 15662503 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 14002283 was replaced with 15596619 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18023341 shoe kit fits
Parts related to 18023341 shoe kit:
- Lever 00325063
- Lever 00325064
- Lever 00357845
- Lever 00357846
- Pinion kit 00372249
- Guide 03691500
- Spring 03767138
- Pinion 03856834
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: