Please help our community — upload your photos of 18046851.
This is a cover, brake master cylinder reservoir, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 143 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18046851.
This cover has a weight of 3.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This cover 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cover will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18046851 Cover
Part 18046851 has been superseded
- 18029957 was replaced with 18046851 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18060800 is interchangeable with 18046851 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18006073 is interchangeable with 18046851 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 18060031 is interchangeable with 18046851 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 18006073 is interchangeable with 18060031 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18046851 cover fits
Parts related to 18046851 cover:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: