18048600, Pad Kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 18048600.
Spare Part Information
This is a pad kit, pad Kit, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 2000 to 2010. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 18048600, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pad kit has dimensions 3.30 in × 9.80 in × 4.80 in, it has a weight of 7.40 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 400 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this pad kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pad kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 18048600 Pad Kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pad kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 9.80 in × 4.80 in × 3.30 in and weight of 7.40 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 400 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70021625734728.
Part 18048600 Has Been Superseded
- 18048600 was replaced with 19210706 on November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 88950732 was replaced with 18048600 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18048600 was replaced with 19210706 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 88950732 is interchangeable with 18048600 since February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 18048118 was replaced with 18048600 on September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market.