Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060051.
Spare Part Information
This is a spring, shoe anti-rattle (*03), for Chevrolet, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1989. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18060051, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This spring has dimensions 0.60 in × 6.00 in × 1.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 18060051 Spring Dimensions and Packaging Options
This spring comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.00 in × 1.80 in × 0.60 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 18060051 Spring
|$5.09 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 18060051 Has Been Superseded
- 18060051 is discontinued since October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 18060051 is discontinued since April 2, 2005 for Canada market;
- 18011280 was replaced with 18060051 on April 1, 2005 for Canada market;
- 18011280 is interchangeable with 18060051 since May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 18003278 is interchangeable with 18011280 since August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 18002256 is interchangeable with 18003278 since October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 18001616 was replaced with 18002256 on July 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 02623694 was replaced with 18001616 on March 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18060051 spring Fits