Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060206.
Spare Part Information
This is a cover, brake master cylinder reservoir (with diaphragm), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 34 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1985 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18060206, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This cover has dimensions 0.50 in × 4.70 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 50 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cover will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This cover 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 18060206 Cover
|$21.86 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 18060206 Has Been Superseded
- 18060206 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 18060206 is discontinued since January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18060206 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18014184 is interchangeable with 18060206 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 18011150 was replaced with 18014184 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 18011151 was replaced with 18014184 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18060206 cover Fits
Parts Related To 18060206 cover:
- Reservoir kit 18010570
- Piston 18011801
- Cylinder kit 18012183
- Cylinder 18013441
- Cylinder 18030590
- Diaphragm kit 18060049
- Cover 18060050
- Diaphragm kit 18060093