Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060551.
Spare Part Information
This is a knuckle, steering (-left hand (c1-03 except f44)), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 24 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18060551, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This knuckle has dimensions 10.10 in × 14.90 in × 11.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this knuckle will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This knuckle 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 18060551 Knuckle Dimensions and Packaging Options
This knuckle comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 14.90 in × 11.30 in × 10.10 in.
Part 18060551 Has Been Superseded
- 18060551 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12541133 was replaced with 18060551 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12541133 is interchangeable with 18060551 since January 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12541133 is interchangeable with 18060551 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15589409 was replaced with 12541133 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18060551 knuckle Fits
Parts Related To 18060551 knuckle:
- Bearing 00457043
- Bearing 00457049
- Bearing 00457052
- Bearing 00457196
- Bearing 00457232
- Washer 02447714
- Seal 03857731
- Seal 03965092