Please help our community — upload your photos of 19110943.
This is a rotor, distributor (acdelco #d436x), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19110943, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This rotor has dimensions 2.70 in × 2.90 in × 2.80 in, it has a weight of 2.24 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a cardboard box of 12 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This rotor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this rotor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19110943 Rotor
Part 19110943 has been superseded
- 01988515 is interchangeable with 19110943 since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 12366642 is interchangeable with 19110943 since October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10456341 was replaced with 12366642 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10456346 was replaced with 01988515 on January 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10469006 was replaced with 01988515 on October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01979703 was replaced with 01988515 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19110943 rotor fits
Parts related to 19110943 rotor:
- Retainer 01977947
- Seal 01977957
- Plug 01978244
- Gear 01978509
- Washer 01978512
- Spring 01978513
- Bolt 01979162
- Switch 01979711
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: