Please help our community — upload your photos of 19120096.
Spare Part Information
This is a regulator, regulator, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1999 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19120096. Please keep in mind that this regulator was replaced with 19120847 for the U.S. market on September 1, 2006, and was replaced with 19120847 for Canada market on July 3, 2006.
This regulator has dimensions 7.80 in × 24.40 in × 16.00 in, it has a weight of 4.31 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this regulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This regulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19120096 Regulator Dimensions and Packaging Options
This regulator comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 24.40 in × 16.00 in × 7.80 in and weight of 4.31 pounds.
Part 19120096 Has Been Superseded
- 19120096 was replaced with 19120847 on September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15101786 was replaced with 19120096 on July 3, 2006 for Canada market;
- 19120096 was replaced with 19120847 on July 3, 2006 for Canada market;
- 15101786 was replaced with 19120096 on July 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15095844 is interchangeable with 15101786 since August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15077854 was replaced with 15095844 on June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15765392 is interchangeable with 15077854 since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.