19122185, Stud kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 19122185.
Spare Part Information
This is a stud kit, front lower cont armature ball, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 82 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19122185.
This stud kit has dimensions 4.40 in × 8.10 in × 4.30 in, it has a weight of 1.65 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this stud kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This stud kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19122185 Stud kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This stud kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 8.10 in × 4.30 in × 4.40 in and weight of 1.65 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19122185 Stud kit
|$38.86 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$39.67 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$41.00 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$42.05 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$43.47 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$45.94 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$49.59 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 19122185 Has Been Superseded
- 09767281 was replaced with 19122185 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09767281 is interchangeable with 19122185 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 09767113 is interchangeable with 09767281 since May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 09767281 is interchangeable with 09767113 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09764581 was replaced with 09767113 on December 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 09761501 was replaced with 09767113 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 09756251 was replaced with 09761501 on March 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 09751193 was replaced with 09756251 on August 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19122185 stud kit Fits
Parts Related To 19122185 stud kit:
- Retainer 00351212
- Bushing 00351286
- Shaft 00370277
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457049
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Shaft 00457923