Please help our community — upload your photos of 19148772.
Spare Part Information
This is a module, electronic brake cont (acdelco #19148772), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 57 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2002 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19148772, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This module has dimensions 3.50 in × 7.40 in × 6.10 in, it has a weight of 1.57 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 320 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened upon payment of an exchange fee of $50.00.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this module will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This module 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19148772 Module Dimensions and Packaging Options
This module comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 7.40 in × 6.10 in × 3.50 in and weight of 1.57 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 320 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773172499.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19148772 Module
|$5.11 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 19148772 Has Been Superseded
- 19148772 is interchangeable with 19244901 since October 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 88982301 was replaced with 19148772 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 19148772 was replaced with 19244901 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 88935759 was replaced with 19148772 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 88982301 is interchangeable with 19148772 since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 88935738 was replaced with 88935759 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 88935738 was replaced with 88935759 on November 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19148772 module Fits
Parts Related To 19148772 module:
- Bolt 11570082
- Bushing 12389626
- Bushing 12473002
- Bolt 12473003
- Bolt 12475229
- Module 15125070
- Module 19148793
- Module 19148794