Please help our community — upload your photos of 19150910.
Spare Part Information
This is a motor, windshield wiper (with pump) (acdelco #19150910), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 51 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19150910, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This motor has dimensions 6.70 in × 10.30 in × 8.30 in, it has a weight of 2.15 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 96 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened upon payment of an exchange fee of $15.00.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this motor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This motor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19150910 Motor Dimensions and Packaging Options
This motor comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 10.30 in × 8.30 in × 6.70 in and weight of 2.15 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 96 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773224501.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19150910 Motor
|$108.69 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$117.58 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$121.54 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$126.48 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$128.44 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$140.87 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$158.10 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 19150910 Has Been Superseded
- 22029595 was replaced with 19150910 on January 2, 2012 for Canada market;
- 22029595 was replaced with 19150910 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 22038929 was replaced with 22029595 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 22048352 is interchangeable with 22029595 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22038806 is interchangeable with 22029595 since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 22038929 was replaced with 22048352 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 22038924 is interchangeable with 22038929 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 22029595 was replaced with 22048352 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 22020731 was replaced with 22029595 on May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 22009269 was replaced with 22020710 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 22020710 is interchangeable with 22038924 since August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 22020252 is interchangeable with 22038929 since July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 22010406 was replaced with 22020731 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19150910 motor Fits
Parts Related To 19150910 motor:
- Bolt 15590195
- Motor 19150909
- Gasket 20489125
- Switch 22009296
- Gear 22021690
- Cover kit 22038809
- Armature 22038925
- Armature 22054184