19157994, Spark plug
Please help our community — upload your photos of 19157994.
This is a spark plug, (acdelco #r44ts) (standard plug), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19157994, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This spark plug has dimensions 1.10 in × 6.60 in × 3.60 in, it has a weight of 1.28 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 8 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: an intermediate box of 8 units
This merchendise product has a 3 years with unlimited miles 30 days money back guarantee GM warranty on ACDelco RapidFire Performance Platinum Spark Plugs; 100,000 miles GM warranty on ACDelco Platinum and Iridium Spark Plugs, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This spark plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this spark plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19157994 Spark plug
|$1.64 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.77 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.91 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.98 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 19157994 has been superseded
- 05613956 is interchangeable with 19157994 since April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 05613191 was replaced with 19157994 on April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 05613773 was replaced with 05613956 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 05613843 was replaced with 05613956 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 05613302 is interchangeable with 05613956 since March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 05611682 was replaced with 05613302 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: