Please help our community — upload your photos of 19168687.
Spare Part Information
This is a compressor, compressor, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1996 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19168687, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This compressor has dimensions 8.50 in × 11.00 in × 8.00 in, it has a weight of 16.16 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 100 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this compressor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This compressor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19168687 Compressor Dimensions and Packaging Options
This compressor comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 11.00 in × 8.00 in × 8.50 in and weight of 16.16 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 100 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 60707773354461.
Part 19168687 Has Been Superseded
- 89019224 is interchangeable with 89019367 since July 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 19168687 was replaced with 89019224 on July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 19151514 was replaced with 19168687 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 19168687 was replaced with 89019224 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 19151514 was replaced with 19168687 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market.