Please help our community — upload your photos of 19174912.
This is a rotor, front brake (noise dampening iron) (acdelco #18a60) (durastop), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1979 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19174912, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This rotor has dimensions 2.30 in × 11.20 in × 11.20 in, it has a weight of 14.20 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This rotor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this rotor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19174912 Rotor
Part 19174912 has been superseded
- 18027660 was replaced with 19174912 on July 13, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18027660 is interchangeable with 19174912 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15684318 was replaced with 18027660 on September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 14056179 was replaced with 15684318 on March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 01613287 was replaced with 14056179 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19174912 rotor fits
Parts related to 19174912 rotor:
- Seal 00560680
- Retainer 00562248
- Nut (front lower control armature) (6.164) 03983037
- Hub kit 07470013
- Nut 09414034
- Bolt 09595178
- Lubricant 09985254
- Pinion 11010069
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: