Please help our community — upload your photos of 19178953.
Spare Part Information
This is a sensor, oxygen (position 1) (exhaust manifold) (engine out) (acdelco #afs22), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 220 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1979 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19178953, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This sensor has a weight of 3.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 120 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this sensor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This sensor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19178953 Sensor Dimensions and Packaging Options
This sensor comes in retail packaging with weight of 3.20 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 120 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40707773397297.
Pallet packaging contains 2160 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773397298.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19178953 Sensor
|$28.97 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$31.18 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$31.34 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$33.72 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$42.14 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$52.68 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 19178953 Has Been Superseded
- 19178953 is interchangeable with 19211437 for the U.S. market;
- 19178953 was replaced with 19211437 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 25162693 was replaced with 19178953 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 19178919 was replaced with 19178953 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 19178943 was replaced with 19178953 on August 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 19178960 was replaced with 19178953 on August 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 19178952 was replaced with 19178953 on August 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25105107 is interchangeable with 25162693 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 25107378 was replaced with 25162693 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 96060174 is interchangeable with 25105107 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08990741 was replaced with 25105107 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08990469 was replaced with 25107378 on March 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 05613960 was replaced with 08990469 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 96055576 is interchangeable with 05613960 since August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 05613959 was replaced with 08990741 on February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 05613725 was replaced with 05613959 on September 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19178953 sensor Fits
Parts Related To 19178953 sensor:
- Bolt 11504559
- Bolt 11505017
- Bolt 11508567
- Bolt 11515759
- Bolt 11515763
- Bolt 11561025
- Bolt 11571223
- Nut 12337995