Please help our community — upload your photos of 19202731.
This is a rotor, front brake (acdelco #177-0980), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1997 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19202731, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This rotor has a weight of 20.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 105 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This rotor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this rotor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19202731 Rotor
Part 19202731 has been superseded
- 19152695 is interchangeable with 19202731 since April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 18060640 is interchangeable with 19202731 since April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18060230 was replaced with 18060640 on November 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 18021015 is interchangeable with 18060230 since April 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 18026591 is interchangeable with 18060240 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 18060240 was replaced with 18060640 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19202731 rotor fits
Parts related to 19202731 rotor:
- Bearing 00908554
- Stud 09590474
- Bolt 09595178
- Bolt 10247637
- Nut 10257766
- Bushing 10260991
- Insulator 10275555
- Insulator 10275556
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: