Please help our community — upload your photos of 19206638.
Spare Part Information
This is a converter, three way catalytic (with exhaust manifold pipe) (3.685), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 143 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1999 to 2006. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19206638.
This converter has dimensions 13.00 in × 47.00 in × 32.30 in, it has a weight of 32.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer upon payment of an exchange fee of $80.00.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this converter will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This converter 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19206638 Converter Dimensions and Packaging Options
This converter comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 47.00 in × 32.30 in × 13.00 in and weight of 32.00 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19206638 Converter
|$1.00 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$704.95 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$740.51 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$740.51 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$767.44 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$875.15 Buy||GM Parts House||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 19206638 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 19206638 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 19206638 Has Been Superseded
- 10395212 was replaced with 19206638 on June 3, 2011 for Canada market;
- 15041986 was replaced with 15756279 on October 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15052911 was replaced with 10395212 on June 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15036169 was replaced with 10395212 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15076459 was replaced with 10395212 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15246489 was replaced with 10395212 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15756278 was replaced with 10395212 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 10395212 is interchangeable with 19206638 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15082124 is interchangeable with 10395212 since May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15076458 is interchangeable with 15246489 since May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15036169 was replaced with 15756279 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15036168 was replaced with 15756278 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15756279 was replaced with 10395212 on March 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15041985 was replaced with 15756278 on October 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 15729037 was replaced with 15036168 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15729038 was replaced with 15036169 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19206638 converter Fits
Parts Related To 19206638 converter:
- Retainer 11561878
- Stud 11589264
- Sensor 12589321
- Stud 15028620
- Nut 15032594
- Seal 15035747
- Seal 15077362
- Insulator 15092802