Please help our community — upload your photos of 19207873.
Spare Part Information
This is a cap, fuel tank filler (with handle, with tether) (acdelco #gt261), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 156 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19207873, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This cap has dimensions 4.10 in × 4.20 in × 4.20 in, it has a weight of 3.04 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this cap will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This cap 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19207873 Cap Dimensions and Packaging Options
This cap comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.20 in × 4.20 in × 4.10 in and weight of 3.04 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 6 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40021625764137.
Pallet packaging contains 756 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19207873 Cap
|$14.22 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$14.59 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$15.39 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$16.57 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$16.80 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$20.71 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 19207873 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 19207873 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 19207873 Has Been Superseded
- 25757560 is interchangeable with 19207873 since June 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 22612808 was replaced with 22616285 on July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25757560 was replaced with 19207873 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22600551 is interchangeable with 22600552 since August 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 22600551 is interchangeable with 22600552 since June 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 22660003 was replaced with 25757560 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 22660002 was replaced with 25757560 on February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 22645983 was replaced with 22660003 on September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 22616286 is interchangeable with 22660003 since August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15031639 is interchangeable with 22660002 since June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 22600551 is interchangeable with 22616286 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22616285 was replaced with 22616286 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22600552 was replaced with 22616286 on July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22612809 is interchangeable with 22616286 since February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19207873 cap Fits
Parts Related To 19207873 cap:
- Clamp 01470030
- Rivet 02477054
- Nut 11516150
- Nut 11516152
- Rivet 11561261
- Bolt 11570082
- Clamp 12338017
- Bolt 15714276