Please help our community — upload your photos of 19257375.
This is a connector, sender-auxiliary fuel (with 1.0mm wire) (with leads) (16.263) (acdelco #pt2605), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 525 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19257375, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 0.90 in × 10.10 in × 4.60 in, it has a weight of 1.12 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19257375 Connector
|$22.81 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$23.96 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$36.86 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 19257375 has been superseded
- 19115673 was replaced with 19257375 on May 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 19115673 was replaced with 19257375 on November 2, 2010 for Canada market;
- 19257375 was replaced with 13584433 on November 2, 2010 for Canada market;
- 15306197 was replaced with 19115673 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 12126487 was replaced with 19115673 on December 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 88986450 was replaced with 19115673 on March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15306342 was replaced with 88986450 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15306397 was replaced with 88986450 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15306111 was replaced with 15306397 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12102678 is interchangeable with 12126487 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 12124885 was replaced with 12126487 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19257375 connector fits
Parts related to 19257375 connector:
- Nut 03530297
- Retainer 11569768
- Bolt 11588337
- Connector 12052644
- Connector 12085485
- Connector 12085524
- Harness 15313134
- Harness 15354175
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: