Please help our community — upload your photos of 20105350.
Spare Part Information
This is a motor, front side door window regulator (motor, window regulator) (acdelco #12497971), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 20105350. Please keep in mind that this motor was replaced with 22020291 for the U.S. market on February 1, 1979.
This motor has dimensions 2.00 in × 9.40 in × 4.80 in, it has a weight of 1.96 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this motor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This motor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 20105350 Has Been Superseded
- 12487630 was replaced with 12497971 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12512994 is interchangeable with 12487630 since April 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 22121553 was replaced with 12487630 on April 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 22121553 was replaced with 12512994 on November 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22062528 was replaced with 22121553 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 22020900 was replaced with 22062528 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 22021670 was replaced with 22020900 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 22020291 was replaced with 22021670 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 20105350 was replaced with 22020291 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.