Please help our community — upload your photos of 20110091.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, front edge guard-left hand (bn), for Chevrolet, Buick, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20110091. Please keep in mind that this molding was replaced with 10076011 for the U.S. market on September 1, 1988.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20110091 Molding Dimensions and Packaging Options
This molding comes in retail packaging.
Part 20110091 Has Been Superseded
- 10076011 is discontinued since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 20110091 was replaced with 10076011 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20455585 is interchangeable with 20110091 since February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 20224172 was replaced with 20110091 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 20224178 was replaced with 20110091 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20110091 molding Fits
Parts Related To 20110091 molding:
- Molding 01713380
- Molding 01713381
- Molding 01713388
- Molding 01713389
- Molding kit 09637159
- Molding kit 09637160
- Molding kit 09637161
- Molding kit 09637489