Please help our community — upload your photos of 20215817.
This is a molding, windshield window (11.208), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 47 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1979 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20215817. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This molding has dimensions 2.30 in × 13.40 in × 13.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 20215817 Molding
|$20.52 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$25.08 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 20215817 has been superseded
- 20215817 is discontinued since May 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 20215817 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 20146798 was replaced with 20215817 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 20255321 was replaced with 20215817 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 20147751 was replaced with 20215817 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 03070935 was replaced with 20146798 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 20215817 molding fits
Parts related to 20215817 molding:
- Sealing strip 10124264
- Sealing strip 10124265
- Molding 10141480
- Molding 10141481
- Escutcheon 20198747
- Plate 20322159
- Molding 20646028
- Molding 20646029
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: