Please help our community — upload your photos of 20364057.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, windshield upper (bright), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 65 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1988. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20364057. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 2008, and is discontinued for Canada market since April 2, 2005.
This molding has dimensions 2.50 in × 53.00 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20364057 Molding Dimensions and Packaging Options
This molding comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 53.00 in × 4.00 in × 2.50 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 20364057 Molding
|$67.97 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 20364057 Has Been Superseded
- 20364057 is discontinued since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 20364057 is discontinued since April 2, 2005 for Canada market;
- 20660715 is interchangeable with 20364057 since February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 20016080 was replaced with 20364057 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 20211698 was replaced with 20364057 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 20191040 was replaced with 20016080 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20364057 molding Fits
Parts Related To 20364057 molding:
- Molding 20008144
- Plate 20046651
- Molding 20160284
- Molding 20217648
- Molding 20217649
- Emblem 20218169
- Escutcheon 20224223
- Window 20226454