Please help our community — upload your photos of 20444639.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, windshield pillar drip-left hand, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 65 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1988. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20444639. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This molding comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20444639 Molding Dimensions and Packaging Options
This molding comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 20444639 Molding
|$72.70 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 20444639 Has Been Superseded
- 20444639 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 20444639 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 20529069 is interchangeable with 20444639 since July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 20095971 was replaced with 20444639 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 20489137 was replaced with 20529069 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 20297847 is interchangeable with 20444639 since October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03070514 was replaced with 20095971 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20444639 molding Fits
Parts Related To 20444639 molding:
- Molding 20008144
- Plate 20046651
- Molding 20160284
- Molding 20217648
- Molding 20217649
- Emblem 20218169
- Escutcheon 20224223
- Window 20226454