Please help our community — upload your photos of 20453625.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon, with toothed conical washer, m8x1.25, 7.32thk, 24 outside diameter, 9, zp, black (front end sheet metal cross brace), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 185 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20453625. Please keep in mind that this nut is interchangeable with 20626295 for the U.S. market, and was replaced with 20626295 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.50 in × 1.50 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20453625 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.50 in × 1.50 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 20453625 Nut
|$2.76 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.84 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.91 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.99 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$4.43 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 20453625 Has Been Superseded
- 20453625 is interchangeable with 20626295 for the U.S. market;
- 10053760 was replaced with 20453625 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 20453625 was replaced with 20626295 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10053760 is interchangeable with 20453625 since February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11519407 was replaced with 10053760 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 11501862 is interchangeable with 20453625 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11500401 was replaced with 20453625 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 11508425 is interchangeable with 20453625 since December 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20453625 nut Fits
Parts Related To 20453625 nut:
- Bumper 03547884
- Clip 10445058
- Nut 11054099
- Bolt 11083412
- Bolt 11509231
- Bolt 11509428
- Lighter 11516140
- Retainer 15016213