Please help our community — upload your photos of 20589218.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, dr. jamb (not used after 1997) (with 1 terminal blade), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 58 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1971 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20589218, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 0.70 in × 2.80 in × 1.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 5000 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 20589218 Switch
|$4.83 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$4.86 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 20589218 Has Been Superseded
- 20589218 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 20589218 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09662505 was replaced with 20589218 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09662505 was replaced with 20589218 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 20057138 was replaced with 20589218 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 20421220 is interchangeable with 20589218 since October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 20515297 is interchangeable with 20589218 since April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20589218 switch Fits
Parts Related To 20589218 switch:
- Bulb 09433040
- Bulb 09437484
- Housing 10230835
- Housing 10230836
- Housing 10230837
- Lens 10230838
- Housing 10260032
- Housing 10281904