Please help our community — upload your photos of 20908147.
Spare Part Information
This is a carpet, front floor panel (cashmere), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 20 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2008 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20908147. Please keep in mind that this carpet was replaced with 22789970 for the U.S. market on October 1, 2011, and was replaced with 22789970 for Canada market on December 20, 2010.
This carpet has a weight of 7.56 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this carpet will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This carpet 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20908147 Carpet Dimensions and Packaging Options
This carpet comes in retail packaging with weight of 7.56 pounds.
Part 20908147 Has Been Superseded
- 20908147 was replaced with 22789970 on October 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 20819235 was replaced with 20908147 on December 20, 2010 for Canada market;
- 20908147 was replaced with 22789970 on December 20, 2010 for Canada market;
- 20819235 was replaced with 20908147 on September 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 25907340 is interchangeable with 20819235 since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25938887 was replaced with 25907340 on July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20908147 carpet Fits
Parts Related To 20908147 carpet:
- Nut 11508277
- Cover 15882900
- Cover 15882901
- Cover 15882902
- Retainer kit 19167704
- Retainer kit 19167705
- Retainer kit 19167706
- Retainer kit 19167707